Monday, March 3, 2008

Tuke's Team

A press release from Bob Tuke outlines his campaign team:

"IT’S OFFICIAL" … BOB TUKE ENTERS U.S. SENATE RACE
HIRES NATIONAL TALENT WITH WINNING TENNESSEE TRACK RECORD

NASHVILLE, TN –Vietnam Veteran and former Tennessee Democratic Party Chairman Bob Tuke announced today that he has filed his “Statement of Candidacy” with the Federal Election Commission and hired key campaign consultants.

“It’s official. I am a candidate to replace Lamar Alexander in the U.S. Senate. I have filed my paperwork and I am raising money. I’m also assembling a team of top-notch consultants with vast experience at turning “Red States” into “Blue States.”

The Tuke for Tennessee campaign announced his core campaign team today.
• Ben Chao- Campaign Manager. Find out more about Ben at www.FRCR.biz
• Joe Trippi - Media and Internet Consultant. Find out more about Joe at www.trippimultimedia.com
• FRCR, Inc. - Media Consultant. Find out more at www.FRCR.biz
• Cathy Thomas – Fundraising consultant. Find out more at www.thomaslindseygroup.com
• Stephen Lindsey – Political Advisor. Find out more at www.thomaslindseygroup.com

“I am very pleased to be able to begin my campaign with this team,” Tuke said. “I realize we are starting later than some other campaigns nationally and that’s why I felt a need to put together a team of battle-hardened political veterans with a balance of national experience and Tennessee knowledge.”

No comments: